Monday 10 August 2009

The Road to Endorphia - Show Cancelled

OK folks, I have decided to cancel the show. I just do not have the energy for 32 performances in 21 days. Not even for considerably less than that.

I did the first show and it was a piss poor shambles.

It's over three weeks since I finished the big run and my heart rate is still significantly elevated, I still have muscle soreness and lack of energy. All symptoms of fatigue. I just do not have the energy to do the show.

In the past I might have kept going on alcohol and cigarettes and coffee but I have too much respect for my health and sanity to do that nowadays.

To those of you who said you wanted to come and see the show, I apologise. But seriously, I'm probably saving us all an uncomfortable hour in a small room.

3 comments:

  1. Shit. Sorry to here you've cancelled it. Maybe you'll be able to do it when you're body has repaired itself.
    BTW back in the UK between 16th August and 1st Oct.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thats a shame my man, I was looking forward to seeing you in action at last....most importantly look after yourself and get healthy again..the show can be done again when you are healthy and enthusiastic..hopefully see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH no! I just read your latest update. that's a real shame. But nobody says you can't do the show some other time, I am sure the material will be good. And absolutely right that you have to look after your health first. Keeps us posted on your next plans. Respect

    ReplyDelete